Friday, March 13, 2009

Another "So Sketchy Sunday"

Well, I'm managing to get this done a little earlier this week....
Here is the sketch for this week:


And here is my version:



I was killing two birds with one stone with this card, I am going to a baby shower for a girl at work and thought I would try and come up with something using the sketch.
I used CTMH's Sweet Pea paper, My Stickease, Sassy Strands and Rub On's. A very quick and easy card.

I am working on my calendar for April and May, so that should be hitting your mailboxes soon, be on the look out for it!
Terrie

2 comments:

Mary said...

So pretty! I love the buttons!
Your goodies will be mailed out this week - I haven't forgotten about you!

Tazzygirl2000 (AKA Erin) said...

Too Cute! Love that Sweet Pea paper and the buttons!
I wanted to go to Leadership, but I think I am going to start saving for Convention '10 instead! I just posted some more Regional pics, too! Still haven't finished the layouts!
Love the cards- keep posting!
-Erin-