Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just a quick note...

Hi all,


I know, I know, it has been awhile since I last posted and of course I promised a couple of people to post some things and haven't done it yet, but I promise, I got a LOT done today, so I should get some of that posting done tomorrow!

I will be participating in the next SOTM Blog Hop, so be on the lookout for that post too on June 1st! It was so fun last month and this month there are supposed to be over 40 "hops", so there should be lots of inspiration for this Stamp of the Month.

Leah participated in her schools Talent Show last week, so here is a pic of the girls after the performance.



Also, here are my Thank you gifts I gave to the staff and my co-teacher for Religious Ed at St. Gabes. Such a nice and easy gift to show someone how much they mean to you!


That's all for tonight, but I should be back tomorrow with some more fun things...
Stay tuned!

No comments: