Thursday, September 03, 2009

National Stamping Day Event Is Coming!!!

Greetings to all...

I just wanted to let you all know I will be hosting a "National Stamping Day" event on Saturday, September 12th at my studio here in Phoenix.

I will be debuting the new Close to my Heart Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog as well as inviting all my guests to create a couple of cute cards with the new "JINGLE" paper pack. I have lots of new product, so keep checking back as I will be showing you some of the awesome new papers and products that this new catalog has to offer!

This event will be a fun way to try out stamping if you are a newbie and I will also be offering many stamp sets and paper packs at drastically reduced prices for you seasoned veterans, so come on by if you are craving some creative time away from the hustle and bustle, relax and enjoy a fun and creative evening.

We will start at 6:00 and "play" as long as everyone is having fun!

Check back soon for more info!!

Terrie

No comments: