Saturday, December 12, 2009

Starting to feel the crunch!!!

Can't believe it's ony 2 weeks till Christmas and I'm definately starting to feel the crunch....

We will welcome Bryan's parents to the Valley over the holidays...so I better get moving as all the teacher/coach gifts need to get done this week so I can concentrate on getting the house ready next week!!

I wanted to show you what a lot of the teacher/coaches are getting (with a gift card tucked inside)




We made these at my recent gathering at Cathy's house and they are so much fun to make and very easy too!
We also created these cute tic tac holders....


I am also prepping some "night at the movies" gifts too, so will post those when they are complete! Thanks for stopping by and hope your enjoying the season!




1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Terrie - these are adorable! I love them all and really hope you post the "night at the movies" gifts as I was considering something like that (and I am currently all out of imagination!)...