Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CTMH New Product "Blog Hop"

Hello again, it is time to hop around the CTMH Blogosphere and check out what our creative consultants have crafted to show you with a plethora of new product! That's right...in a few short days, you will be able to shop to your hearts content for some awesome new Close to my Heart product from the summer Idea Book/Catalog that goes live on May 1st!

So grab your beverage of choice and sit back, relax and "hop" to your heart's content! If you have come from Sheila's blog you are on the right track...

My offering this month is a cute 4 X 4 card taken loosely from the "Animal Cookies" WOTG card project. (I say loosely because as I was sitting in my thinking chair trying to figure out what I was going to do, this cute monkey was staring at me saying "pick me") anyway, I digress...here is my card:



I used Topiary CS as my base, cut out a 2 x 2 window out of the front and then layered a piece of our NEW Splendor B & T paper from the level 2 pack. I cut a 3 X 3 piece of Goldrush CS for the inside and stamped my cute little bug from our NEW stamp set B1353 "A little Buzz". I think this is the only stamp set I have ordered so far...these little bugs are so so cute! Next I stamped the same little bug on White Daisy CS and cut out the body and wings after coloring in Goldrush and Moonstruck inks. I bumped up that colored part of the image and added some NEW Stardust Glitz Glitter Glue. This is definately a must have for all you girls that like the bling!

I've been busy working on the new Summer WOTG kits and will be posting soon, but for now, head on over to Lisa's blog to see what she has created for you this time around. See you in a few days for the May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop and until then....Have fun!

9 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

Aww super cute card. I like it a lot. :)

Cheryl Even said...

The layering and bling look great. TFS.

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Too CUTE:)

Cindy said...

This card is great! Love the sparkle! :o)

Sheila Bennett said...

What a cute little bug, and the Glitz is the perfect finishing touch.

Carla said...

Very cute!! His wings are fabulous!

Nalazoo said...

Monkey...where's the monkey...LOL. Cute card!

Haley D. said...

Cute!!!

Nishant said...

Love the sparkle!
indian classified site