Friday, July 24, 2009

Ian's Birthday-Part 2

Today we headed out to Desert Hills Lanes for Ian's 7th Birthday Party.

We had gone to Chuck E. Cheese on his actual birthday on the 14th, but he really hasn't had a party for a couple of years, so off to bowl we went. His guests included: Spencer and Brady, Paige and Parker and Trey and Logan. Leah also invited her friend Ally to tag along. Bryan is out of town (in Milwaukee), so thanks too to Lisa, Bob and Michelle for helping me out with the kids. The kids bowled amazingly well and even the littlest ones scored a strike or two. Here is a couple of pics from the event:










My goal tomorrow is to clean up my scrap table so I can actually create something! I have my post for the August SOTM "Blog Hop" ready to go, but boy did I make a big mess! I also need to clean out the hot tub and Ian is invited to a pool party, so I better get to bed so I can get everything done. Have a great weekend!
Terrie

No comments: