Monday, July 06, 2009

OK, I'm ready to start posting vacation pics!

Wow, it was fun and after 1,600 pictures, 5050 miles and 90 hours in the car, we are home and I have a few shots to post of our vacation....

I'll post one picture of each place we went or each event we attended..

#1 Hoover Dam

#2 CTMH Headquarters

#4 Yellowstone

#5 Little Big Horn

#6 Devil's Tower
#7 Mt. Rushmore

#8 Flat Tire

#9 Corn Palace

#10 Moorehead with the McManamons

#11 Sandy and Dan's Wedding in Ottertail MN

#12 Mall of America

#13 Pine Creek Cabins with the O'Connells
#14 Marion

#15 Water Sking with Mary and Lee Lang and the boys

#16 Des Moines with the Kirchners

#17 Oklahoma Aquarium

#18 Tulsa with Bill, Barbara, Robyn and Bob

Home again!!!!
Whew....I'm tired, I think I'll go to bed now!

Talk to you again soon....
Terrie

2 comments:

Tazzygirl2000 (AKA Erin) said...

Great pictures- I love that you stopped by CTMH Headquarters (did they let you in for a behind-the-scenes tour??). It looks like you had a great trip- now all you have to do is unpack, relax, and scrapbook all those pictures!!

-Erin-

Sheila Bennett said...

You certainly covered a lot of territory!! Love the picture of the flat tire. lol