Sunday, January 31, 2010

February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the February SOTM Blog Hop! This month we feature the adorable "Piece of Cake" stamp set which you can view and order on my website here, or call me to schedule your own gathering and earn it for free!

This is a circle hop, so if you have come here from Tammy's Blog, you are on the right track. When you are finished checking out my contribution to the hop, click on the link below to go to Dawn's blog. Have fun....

I made two cards this month. The first one is from the Originals Idea Book and is called "Tag Trio's." (also available on my website) I used one of the cupcake images and a sentiment from this month's stamp set. I also used some Blush ribbon, More to Adore paper and colored in the images with a variety of coordinating Exclusive markers. I also used a Creative Memories "maker" to create the tags. Quick and easy!




The second card also uses a larger cake image from this month's stamp set and that same sentiment. (Can you tell it is my favorite!) I used the heart B&T paper from the Animal Cookies paper pack and again used the tag punch and colored in the image with CTMH markers.




Thanks so much for stopping by and now "hop" on over to Dawn's Blog to check out her creations!

15 comments:

Lori Miller said...

These cards are precious! I really like the tag trios card.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

How beautiful!!! I love both of your cards, and that red-heart background paper is perfect on the 2nd one! Nice work!!

Hugs!

Sheila Bennett said...

Nice cards. The tags look great on that card.

Nalazoo said...

The Tag Trio card really gives you the opportunity to show off a variety of the stamps in this set - good job!

Dawn said...

These are cute!

Melissa Laverty said...

love the tags - and great coloring!
fancymelissa.blogspot.com

Krista Ritskes said...

Love your cards!! Those tags look 3-D.

Lori said...

love your little tag card...really thinking outside the box.

Carla said...

Wow! Fabulous cards! Love them both!

Haley D. said...

Oh so sweet! They're both adorable.

Lori said...

Both great cards! LOVE the tag trios!

Debra said...

Great cards! I LOVE the tag trios!

Anonymous said...

Love the tags card! Both of them are great!

Melissa said...

Too cute! The second one is my favorite!

Nishant said...

These cards are precious!
indian classified site