Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop " A Little Everything"

Well it is that time again and I'm here to show you my take on this month's Stamp of the Month which is "A Little Everything" This stamp set is a great one, perfect for all your celebrations with lots of sentiments to show how much you care. If you have come to my stop on the hop from Dawn's Blog, you are on the right track, and if you have just happened by, continue on from here to complete the full circle. It's easy and lots of fun!


My first project was a gift bag crafted with the "Rough and Tumble" paper pack and "My Stickease." I used the stamp of the month sentiments and Cranberry ink along with some of our buttons and floss. I was very happy with how it turned out and then decided to take this stamp set even further by creating some custom wrapping paper for my gifts....









I used the colors from the paper and again the same sentiments plus a few different stamps from the "Connections" stamp set and some of our "Cranberry" grosgrain ribbon and "Clover Meadow" organdy ribbon. I think this makes a fun gift. Hope you like!



Now head on over to Laura's Blog to check out her creations this month.



If you want to place an order for this awesome stamp set "A Little Everything" please feel free to visit my website here. Till next month....



14 comments:

Deborah Young said...

Awesome, Terrie!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great gift bag and the wrapping paper is darling! Very appealing - nice work!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Cute wrapping paper and bag!

Carol Loftus said...

That is so cute!

Unknown said...

The bag is so cute!

Traci Godbee said...

great idea!

Unknown said...

Love it and I love the wrapping paper idea- I think I will use that this week!

Amy Pitts said...

This is just great! I really love the way this gift set turned out.

Barbara said...

Very nice and such great idea!! I haven't been a part of our blog hop in a couple months but I ALWAYS enjoy hopping and looking at all of the different ideas and uses of our SOTM. :-)

Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

Very nice use of these stamps Terrie! Wow, bet whomever got that thought it was awesome too!

Haley D. said...

Your projects are so fun! The gift bag is adorable, and I love your wrapping paper.

Carla said...

Fun projects! Great idea!

Brandy Lees said...

Wow Terri...gotta love that super cute paper and your projects are amazing as always!

Nishant said...

That is so cute!
indian classified site