Saturday, April 12, 2014

100 Years-Disney on Ice Show!

OK, I'm embarrassed to say I don't know how to download my pictures from my iPhone to my computer.(I have always had my husband do it for me) Anyway, I wanted to tell you Disney on Ice: A 100 Years of Disney was an incredible show. Kathy and Dana Dumaplin wanted to take Leah to the show for her birthday and since Ian had never been to a Disney on Ice show, I thought he should go....they both loved it! Ian's favorite part was "Mulan" and Leah's was "Lion King." I personally liked "Finding Nemo."

After the show, we went over to Coaches Corner and although it was busy (since there was a Diamondback game later in the afternoon), the food I thought was very good and the staff great...

Then back to our house and then to church for Palm Sunday Mass. I love that service, such a beautiful start to Holy Week....

Bryan will be home tomorrow, so I hope to get some pic's up for you to see. I wish I would have brought my camera though as the lighting reaked havoc on my iPhone pics!

See you tomorrow!!

No comments: