Saturday, April 19, 2014

Rockin' Ink Stars Blog Hop "Spring Has Sprung"

Thanks for joining the Rockin' Ink Stars Team for our "Spring Themed" Blog Hop! This month we will be showcasing all things Spring! The hop is a circle, so just keep hopping along following the included links and you will visit all the great blogs of the talented Rockin' Ink Star members. If you have come here from Marianne's Blog, you are on the right track. I'm sure you enjoyed her post! After you have taken a look at my project, find the link below to get to the next artist on the list....

Since this is Easter, I created some cute candy treats for my kids. I try to think up something different ever year....the M & M tubes are not a new idea, but the design is different every Easter. This year I used an egg stamp upside down to make the body of the "chickie" and hand drew the other details with my markers. I also used a cute bunny from a past constant campaign. The "bunny boxes" are inspired by Jen Rubio another talented CTMH consultant  using the Artiste Cartridge and some Lollydoodle paper and markers to add the detail.





 


Lastly I created a Mother's Day card since that will be sneaking up on us in a couple of weeks....  For this card I used Lollydoodle paper again and Hollyhock CS, zipper trim and a flamingo dot for the purse closure. ..



Now head on over to Caron's Blog and see what crafty creation she has come up with....

Wishing you all a blessed Easter! 

Terrie

6 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Terri, these are adorable!! I especially love the chicken!! You are so creative! Happy Easter!

Jennifer Kramer said...

What a fun treat! I love the rabbit boxes... TFS!

Marianne said...

Adorable creations! TFS

Joy said...

great items- love that card. :)

Melissa Robinson said...

TOO fun! I'm sure the recipients were pleased!

Alexandria said...

These are too cute! What a special way to dress up plain candy. TFS! :)