Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Recital Week Starts at the Dodd Household!

Well, it is that time of year again, and recital week kicked off with a bang today at 1:00 with our tech rehearsal for the Green cast....

I will include pictures as the week goes on, but tonight we are all packed for dress rehearsal tomorrow (which I cannot attend as I have to work) Bryan will take Leah and sell concessions in the lobby during the dress rehearsal. Leah's hair is in curlers tonight and she will do her make-up (by herself) for the first time tomorrow. I gave her a few pointers like "less is more" and "use the eye-liner pencil instead of the liquid to avoid unfixable mistakes." I hope she listens... I will have Bryan take some pictures if he remembers.

Gotta go now, but will plan on checking in tomorrow..

Terrie

No comments: