Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I'm Baaaacccckkkk!

Hi again!

Well our Girl Scout trip to Disneyland is in the books and we all made it back safe and sound and tired.


Here are some quick photo's to show you what a good time we had........


Here are the girls right before going to the "It's A Bug's Life" show...




Here is Madison with one of the local's from "Pirate's Lair" formerly know as Tom Sawyer's Island.




And last but not least, one of the most famous residents of Disneyland poses with Leah!


I'm trying to get back on track now that the kids are out of school... Ian had a tooth filled this morning under anesthesia and then we had to run to the Girl Scout store to get the badges the girls earned this year plus some fun patches to remember all of our activities.


I also wanted to include a picture of the awesome rosaries our women's group at St. Gabriels makes for the newly baptized babies. I have been part of this ministry for several years and really think these rosaries are special!


My 3-Day training went extremely well while I was at Disney...probably about 5 miles trekked each day for 3 days!
Well that's all for tonight...The Mayo School of Health Sciences will have a ceremony to award certificates tomorrow, so I will probably have some pics from that. Till then......
Walk on,
Walk strong,
Terrie

No comments: