Saturday, May 24, 2008

Whoops!

It amazes me when I realize that I haven't updated in a few days....then I try to wonder what I have been doing that is so important that I can't spend two minutes to update this blog?? Well, here is a little run-down and what has been keeping me so busy....

We had recital pictures last Saturday....Leah is in 3 dances this year, tap, jazz and hip-hop, so it was an all day affair. I will post pictures of her during recital week. Her costumes are really cute this year!

Last Sunday, we went to my friend, Lori Wynn's twins baptism as St. Gabes. Izzy and Gabby are some of the cutest babies ever and we were honored to welcome them to our church family. Here are a couple of pics from the day.


Monday morning I attended a breakfast for volunteers at the school and then stayed to watch Ian receive his "Attitude is Everything" award. He was so proud!


I was supposed to have "Play Group" on Tuesday, but I'm glad some of the girls cancelled at the last minute as Leah had forgotten to let me know she had "honors assembly" that day. Here is her pic...

The last day of school was Thursday and a half day, so like usual, I head out to get a few last minute gifts for the bus driver, front office people etc....it never ends! Bryan came home from work early to spend some time with the kids, so we head out geo-caching again. (We found two more caches real close to home) and then on Friday, Bryan spent his first day being Mr. Mom as the kids are officially out of school...it went OK, we'll see how that goes this summer!



Today we headed up to Crown King today to look for some caches and spend some quality time with the kiddo's. Ended up cold and rainy, so for part of the time they stayed in the car and watched movies while we searched! We will probably head back up there to camp after we get back from Iowa. Here are some pics from today!



We are really enjoying the cool weather after the 111 degrees we hit last week. It hailed yesterday and was about 50 degrees, so pretty cold for us but we're not complaining!
I'll check back next week, Have a wonderful Memorial Day!

Walk on, Walk strong,
Terrie

No comments: